Interim Production Manager
Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the plants, maximising yields and production rates.
Driving improvements to the site through Continuous Improvement.
A well established market leader in their respected field with a forever growing desire to expand and improve.
- Plan production schedules weekly to generate production plans to meet customer demands whilst maintaining the site's own requirements.
- Effectively managing all areas of production.
- Driving improvements to the site through continuous improvement
- Implement Lean techniques to improve efficiency
To assist the Operations manager in all aspects of his work and deputise with respect to his duties in his absence
To ensure the site is operated in a manner conducive to good health, safety and environmental practices
To ensure that effective communication is maintained throughout the production department, and laterally with adjoining functions
The successful candidate will be:
Experienced in coaching and developing individuals to maximise working standards
- Able to oversee the application
- Experienced in chemical production.
- Able to demonstrate training and coaching skills, and have the ability to construct standard operating procedures.
- Continuous improvement experience preferable.