Nursing Home Manager
Currently looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to fill a Nursing Home Manager position with a large nursing home located in Hereford. Interested candidates should have a proven track record managing teams in an elderly care environment and a current NMC registration.
The Home employs a qualified team of carers able to assist with a wide range of healthcare issues, alongside an enjoyable programme of social activities, and access to therapies.
The team are committed to efficient and compassionate care, without forgetting the importance of a homely environment and friendly approach.
Responsibilities of the Nursing Home Manager
- Provide nursing and residential care and specialise in Elderly and Dementia care.
- Provide a welcoming and homely atmosphere.
- Provide attentive service whilst offering an active and comfortable lifestyle.
- Lead and supervise a multi-disciplinary team.
- Create individual care plans for the residents.
- Maintain clear and accurate medication record.
- Provide valuable support, to the team around you.
- Perform all other management duties as required.
Requirements of the Nursing Home Manager
- Qualified RGN/RMN registered and nursing qualification
- Current NMC registration
- Experience working in a similar position preferably caring for older residents
- Management experience as General or Service Manager
- Excellent track record with CQC
- Validity to work in the UK
- Clean DBS
The starting annual salary for this position is £55,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Chloe Howard on or alternatively send me your CV via email
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if you are not looking for a move but know someone that is why not earn some cash?