We have an an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator with good all-round marketing skills and a sound working knowledge of digital and social media.
The Marketing Coordinator will need to demonstrate experience of writing engaging briefs, gathering appropriate information for marketing activities. You will also be confident in using social media tools such as Hootsuite to manage Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google+ accounts.
- Assist with all areas of online and print advertising campaigns from making bookings, setting up landing pages through to liaising with external suppliers and providers.
- Ensure all marketing material/collateral is up to date and meets brand guidelines.
- Help produce ad-hoc marketing material such as flyers and brochures.
- Liaise with freelancers and contractors to ensure projects are briefed accurately and delivered on time.
- Help implement marketing plan across social media platforms to drive traffic to the website and increase brand awareness.
- Develop and co-ordinate paid advertising campaigns across social media platforms.
- Manage and update website and social media content on a regular basis.
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous marketing experience within a B2C setting
- Proactive, well organised and be able to work autonomously with a busy workload
- Strong computer skills using Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Creativity to suggest and write social media message/campaigns with interesting visuals
- Creativity to design and manage direct email campaigns
- Good skills on Adobe Design - including InDesign and Photoshop
- Some WordPress/html knowledge would be ideal
- Can do attitude - positive and friendly personality
- Confident and professional with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A professional marketing qualification
The Marketing Coordinator role promises to be highly varied and rewarding role. If successful, you will have an excellent opportunity to develop your marketing skills in an energising and collaborative working environment, with a leading property investment company who put personal and professional development at the heart of everything they do.