New Clinics Director
We're changing lives - what are you doing?
New Clinics Director
Nationwide Travel, you'll ideally be based between in the Midlands and London
Up to £65,000 + £OTE + £7.2K Car Allowance + Private Medical Care + 25 days Annual Leave
A bit about us
Treating over 25,000 clients each month through a nationwide network of 49 clinics, sk:n is the UK's leading provider of advanced skin treatments. We have a truly recognisable brand which has been carefully built over 25 years on the foundations of efficacy, knowledge and trust. Simply put, our aim is to give people greater self-confidence through better skin. Whether we're getting rid of unwanted facial hair, treating acne, removing blemishes or reducing the signs of ageing, we change lives every day and it's something we're extremely passionate about. It's an exciting time, we're expanding our clinic network throughout the UK. Soon we'll be opening our 50th clinic, and we aim to open a further 10 clinics per year between now and 2021.
This a unique opportunity for an ambitious and highly commercial Senior Operator with significant experience of running newly opened sites, ideally within a private health care environment. As New Clinics Director, you'll report to the COO and be responsible for:
- Working with the COO to create and deliver a strategy for the profitable growth of all new clinics.
- Creating challenging, but achievable budgets and driving performance to deliver budget and ensure New Clinic Openings are successful.
- Maintaining a robust and up to date action plan for each clinic, identifying issues affecting performance and actions being taken to address them.
- Leading, motivating, developing and managing a high performing team.
- Ensuring team members have the opportunity to receive the training and development they need to be successful in their role and ongoing career with sk:n.
- Ensuring your clinic teams are delivering industry leading customer service.
- P&L management, taking every opportunity to minimise costs and maximise revenue throughout your region.
- Working with the Director of Medical Standards and H&S manager to ensure that all audit, health and safety, policies, procedures and CQC standards are met at all times.
- Developing strategy to determine opportunities for future growth and development
- Form a part of the Senior Management Team and contribute to Operational Meetings and projects.
Background and Experience
- Significant and demonstrable experience of operating multiple sites dynamic, high growth business. Ideally you'll have experience of the private healthcare sector such as Private Hospitals, Aesthetic / Cosmetic Clinics or the Dental sector. Experience in retail, beauty, health clubs will also be considered.
- Significant experience taking responsibility for newly opened sites and working with multi-disciplinary teams to co-ordinate and deliver a plan of action.
- Highly commercial, you'll be experienced in budgeting and P&L management with the ability to interpret complex sales data and convert into action
- Sales focused and operationally strong, with an emphasis on achieving KPI's and EBITDA.
- Excellent 'full lifecycle' people management and development experience, you'll be confident in leading, developing and managing performance to create a high performing team.
- Highly organised with a structured approach to everything you do.
- A strategic thinker with good judgement and a pragmatic approach to solving problems.
This is a senior and highly visible role with genuine opportunities for personal development and career progression within an expanding industry leader.
We are not using recruitment agencies to fill this role.