Primary Supply Teachers- Preston, Leyland and Chorley
Primary Supply Teacher- Preston, Leyland and Chorley
- Supply Teacher
- Preston, Leyland and Chorley
- Nursery - Year 6 classes
- £90 - £130 per day (depending on experience)
- NQTs and QTS all welcomed
- Immediate Start
Veritas Education is seeking experienced, flexible and adaptable Primary Teachers in Preston, Leyland and Chorley to work in a variety of Primary schools on a supply basis as soon as possible.
At Veritas Education, we are currently working with a variety of schools including:
- Mainstream Schools
- Independent Schools
- Academy Schools
The supply work available is across Nursery to Year 6, along with some Intervention and PPA classes. Ideally you will be an experienced or newly qualified teacher who feels confident teaching new students and building relationships with a variety of staff members. You will be supported by full time class teachers and support staff who know the pupils and school's policies well.
The work on offer is very flexible and works to your availability and preferences. Many schools use the same supply teachers once they have built a relationship with you so work is always available. The demands for supply teachers are always high. Strong behaviour and classroom management is crucial to be a successful supply teacher.
The nature of Supply Teacher work means that you will be attending a mixture of schools and locations throughout the week. Being open to travel (up to 45 mins - 1 hour) and willing to embrace the vast differing schools that Preston & West Lancashire have to offer, is vital.
To register for supply work, you MUST meet the following criteria:
Be a qualified teacher
- Hold, or be willing to carry out, an enhanced DBS
- Be able to provide professional references to cover you for at least 2 years
- Have a flexible, can-do approach
If you are interested in Supply work in the Preston, Leyland and Chorley area then please apply with your CV today!
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'