Real Estate Solicitor
ROLE: Real Estate Solicitor
LOCATION: Central London
SALARY:£45,000 - £60,000
HOURS: Full time
Level of Experience: 0 - 5 PQE
Competitive salary + career progression
Our client has been based in the City of London for more than 150 years. Our client provides legal services throughout England and Wales working with some of the world's largest multi-national corporations & private individuals. Our client are regarded as "full service" specialists in Commercial/Corporate, Civil Litigation, Housing, Employment, Projects & Property Development.
The role will specialise in site acquisition and development projects for commercial developers, charities and Registered Providers (RPs) but will also include some commercial leasing.The role will cover a full range of property related legal issues from giving advice on draft section 106's, development agreements, conditional contracts and potential title problems through to legal completion.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Role
* Responsible for the day to day running of files to include, but not limited, to:
* structuring transactions with reference to SDLT and VAT
* dealing with access rights;
* drafting full reports on title;
* section 106 agreements and planning;
* highways and drainage;
* conditional contracts and option agreements;
* sale and purchase agreements;
* development agreements;
* commercial leases;
* nomination agreements;
* S38, S104 and S278 adoplion and highways agreements;
* Statutory utility easements, leases and transfers; and
* Review, drafting and negotiating residential and commercial leases and licences
Please contact me to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Leon Pierce | Recruitment Consultant
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment
The best number to reach me on today is Ext 1040
Please contact Leon Pierce, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.