Aspect is London’s leading property maintenance service provider, offering expert support, day and night, to a database of thousands of residential and commercial properties alike.
Our trade services range from drainage to roofing, and cover for everything imaginable in between. We are currently looking for qualified and highly motivated HVAC Engineer for various day and night shifts.
- Planned and reactive maintenance of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration systems
- Fault finding and diagnostic experience
- General understanding of mechanical services and preventative services
- Proven experience working on small - medium size residential and commercial properties
- Flexibility to complete overtime when required
The Ideal engineer
- At least 5 years experience of service and maintenance of air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Experience in commercial premises
- City & Guilds Refrigeration and Air Conditioning qualification (Level 2 minimum)
- City & Guilds FGAS Qualified
- Valid UK driving licence
- Supply own hand tools
Salary & Benefits
- £35ph - £60ph(OTE £45,000 -£60,000)
- Company van provided
- Bonus Scheme
- Possible sponsorship
If the above role applies to your strengths and sounds of interests to you, please click apply below and send us a copy of you CV.