Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer for a well known M&E Contractor based in Nottinghamshire
Your new company
A highly recognised Building Services Design & Build Contractor that provides mechanical & electrical services to a wide range of clients and market sectors. They directly employ their own Project and Site Managers, Design and Contract Engineers, CAD Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Site Operatives and Administrative Personnel to give their clients continuity of service from the first estimate to the final delivery. They operate within a large cross section of market sectors and have an extensive client base.
Your new role
- Acting as Project Leader on selected project
- Attending principle meetings and making client presentations on selected projects
- Working on a variety of interesting projects across varied sectors
- Design of Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning and public health services
- Producing drawings and specifications
- Producing calculations or guiding others to complete them
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree/HND/HNC/ in Mechanical or Building Services
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of design in building services, post qualification completion
- Software design - Hevacomp, IES, TAS or Cymap, Revit
- Knowledge of British and European Standards, Building Regulations documents etc.
- Working knowledge of BREEAM
- Professional Membership (CIBSE, IET, IMechE)
What you'll get in return
- Salary £40,000, - £50,000 + Car + Benefits
- Company pension contribution
- 24 days holiday + 8 stats
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.