Due to a new projects just in we are looking to appoint a new Permanent Structural Engineer to join the
Leeds office. The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of projects
spanning the commercial, retail, residential and industrial sectors.
• Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete,
masonry and timber.
• Prepare high quality technical reports inc dilapidation reports and due diligence structural surveys.
• Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages, including CSC Fastrak, Tekkla,
Building Design, TEDDS to back up reporting tasks.
• Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc) is always maintained.
• Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that
meets the Clients objectives.
• Work large projects, offices, hotels, large housing developments etc.
• First degree in Structural Engineering essential.
• Minimum of 3 full relevant years’ Post-Graduation experience essential (more preferable)
• Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types.
• Working towards Chartership if not Chartered.
• Experience of high rise constructions essential
• Experience of assessing existing structures is crucial.
• Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
• Experience of structural analysis design and analysis software essential.
• Experience of work on large projects, offices, hotels, housing developments etc.
• Full clean driving license
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a rapidly expanding, friendly and
professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for
innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an
excellent flexible benefits package.
Salary is dependent on experience, quality of experience and amount of relevant experience to our