Sales Ledger Clerk
Aspect is London’s most helpful team of multi-trade property maintenance experts. For over 10-years, we’ve brought peace-of-mind to thousands of residential and commercial property owners every month. Whether it’s emergency repairs, planned maintenance, or refurbishment work, Aspect’s team of tradesmen provide assistance 24/7.
We’re going through a period of exciting change and growth, and we’re looking for people to join our experienced team. If you’re passionate about providing excellent customer service, while working to support a large team of tradesmen, then we’d love to meet you.
- Allocation of funds in Exchequer accounting package
- Process Refunds and update Call center software Siclop and Exchequer accounting package
- Producing Outstanding Invoices (around 60 per week)
- Other ad-hoc finance duties
- Need to be well organised
- Experienced in meeting deadlines
- Experienced in working within a finance team(ideally some experience).Relevant degree required
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
- £20,000 TO £23,000 per annum (depending on the experience)
- The ability to partake in a childcare voucher scheme
- Employee Pension Scheme
- 20 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Discounted rates for maintenance works at your own property from Aspect
- An additional ½ day paid leave should the day of your birthday fall on a weekday
- Perkbox membership
Our newly refurbished offices are based in ChessingtonKT9, a 2 minute walk from Chessington South Station
Please only apply if you meet the above requirements and you are available to start immediately.
Due to expected high volume of responses we will only contact the successful candidates