Paraplanner - Dip/ Part Diploma Qualified - Trainees Considered
Our client is a first class wealth management business based in the city centre of Manchester. Their current requirement is for an experienced or Junior Paraplanner to join the organisation to provide support to a Senior Financial Planner.
The company need somebody who has a good product knowledge and so will only consider candidates who have achieved the Diploma or are within one or two exams. They are willing to consider a trainee Paraplanner without Report writing experience as they can provide training on this, but candidates must have previous knowledge of Pensions and Investments, some RO qualifications (or similar) and experience of working within a firm of Financial Planners.
Support the Senior Paraplanners and Consultants.
- Oversee changes/restructures of clients' financial planning requirements
- General client work (mostly investigative)
- Attend, when requested, client meetings alongside the consultant
Financial Report writing
- Suitability letters
- ISA letters
- Fund switch letters - including assisting Paraplanners with client's asset allocation breakdown and portfolio realignment to the benchmark risk profile.
Annual Review Valuation Reports
- Report writing
- Obtaining additional information from providers regarding transactions/fund research/withdrawals/annual allowances
- Checking/correcting valuations
Collating Information and Documentation
- Obtaining illustrations, application forms, product and fund information from providers including charges, AMCs & TERs
- Exchange quotes
- Prepopulating forms and drafting letters of instruction.
- Obtain information regarding products and investment funds.
- Fund research
On offer is a generous package and a genuine opportunity to progress within a growing firm.