Licensed Aircraft Engineer
Licensed Aircraft Engineer - up to £60K Negotiable
This is the perfect chance for a Part 66 AML B1 or B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer to join a highly customer focused corporate jets maintenance and repair company. Working in a team of 10 highly skilled engineers, you will work on a wide range of business aircrafts such as Hawker/Challenger/Phenom/Dornier/Lear Jet.
This opportunity offers a highly competitive package of up to £60K negotiable depending on experience, days or shift hours available & Free Parking- Based in Bournemouth.
Responsibilities of the Licensed Aircraft Engineer;
- Responsible for ensuring an aircraft operates correctly and safely.
- Carry out repairs & troubleshoot problems
- Conduct inspections and make upgrades to aircrafts.
- Observe all rules and regulations when performing any job duty
Personal Attributes of the Licensed Aircraft Engineer;
- Experience in a similar position
- B1 and/or B2 licences
- Type Ratings: Hawker/Challenger/Phenom/Dornier/Lear Jet a distinct advantage
- Business/Corporate Jet experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary on offer - up to £60K negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: 7.00am till 4.30 pm OR 8.00 till 5.00pm or shift rota (Flexible hours)
- Pension Scheme
- Additional training courses to upskill
- Additional Salary payments per rating
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Great staff facilities
- Free Parking
- Flexible Hours
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays