Registered Nurse Functional Assessor
Are you a Registered General Nurse looking for a career with the following;
- A better work life balance; with no evenings, weekends or bank holidays required?
- A new challenge working in a non-clinical role with responsibilities that keep your skills up to date and guarantees support in working towards revalidation?
- To work for an experienced organisation that encourages the training and development of its employees?
If so then our client, the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA), are currently recruiting registered general nurses in your location. CHDA have a contract to carry out high quality assessments for ESA (Employment Support Allowance) claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). The CHDA's mission statement is 'to help customers move forward with their lives by providing a quality, sensitive and respectful service'.
Based within a team at a local assessment centre, you will be responsible for meeting with clients and assessing how that individual's medical conditions affect their ability to perform day to day tasks. You would then be producing high quality reports which are detailed and impartial for the DWP to assist in their decision making.
If successful in the interview process, you will take part in an extensive training programme that will allow you to complete efficient work capability assessments and create high quality reports on your findings. Support is continuous and will allow you to become a proficient and qualified Functional Assessor.
Fantastic Benefits Package Included:
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm - No weekends, evenings or bank holiday.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + option to buy/sell additional day's Annual leave.
- Industry leading salary.
- Career progression & growth opportunities.
- Private Health, Dental & Life insurance.
- Up to 10% contribution pension scheme.
- Professional indemnity cover.
- NMC fee reimbursement and revalidation support.
So if you are ready to make a change in your nursing career and would like to hear more about this excellent opportunity then please click "Apply now".