Registered Nurse £2,000 Welcome Bonus
Registered Nurse *** £2,000 Welcome Bonus ***
Various Hours available
- To ensure residents are cared for to their satisfaction by leading, motivating and developing the team effectively. Utilising your nursing expertise, to ensure the safe and smooth running of the unit.
* To take full responsibility for maintaining professional standards of care and nursing for residents within the home.
* To support the Care Home Manager in the day to day operation of the service, deputing as directed in their absence.
* To manage lower grade nursing staff and nominated care staff.
* To ensure that care delivered is compliant with current CQC requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage the care planning process, including risk assessments, in a way that meets the individual's needs and Health & Safety requirements.
* To assess the needs of residents, in order to organise and manage the shift. Ensuring that the appropriate nursing care is delivered.
* To ensure plans produced are delivered on time, with quality. To develop effective working relationships with residents and their families.
* To gain a thorough knowledge of each individual and their circumstances and use this in care planning.
* To build good working relationships with other external professionals, e.g. GPs and District nurses in order to meet residents care goals.
* To ensure that up to date nursing practices are carried out for the benefits of the residents.
* To share good nursing practices where appropriate with care staff, including attending update training and then putting this into practice.
* To recruit, support, supervise and manage the performance of staff in accordance with C&C policies and guidelines.
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
Successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of application. If you haven't been contacted within this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion