Head of Room/3rd in Charge
An OFSTED rated Outstanding Nursery in Fulham is seeking a Head of Room/3rd in charge.
The role of Head of Room/3rd in Charge is a vital function within the nursery, you will be responsible for overseeing a designated area of the Nursery, and as such will have experience in a Room Leader or Supervisor role.
You will oversee and monitor staff delivery of the EYFS framework, safeguarding and welfare requirements, and act as a designated lead for staff. You will be part of the Nursery Management Team, which will bring additional responsibilities to your role such as opening and closing the nursery setting and being in charge of the Nursery in the absence of the Manger and Deputy.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To lead the Nursery Team to ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
* To prepare children for the transition to the next age range.
* To keep abreast with current thinking and best practice.
* To supervise the room staff alongside the Deputy and Nursery Manager.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NVQ 3 qualification in childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
* A firm and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
* A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
* Supervisory Experience.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION