Legal PA - Commercial
DO YOU WANT TO SUPPORT A HEAD OF DEPARTMENT IN A PRESTIGIOUS LAW FIRM?
Our client, an International Law Firm require an experienced and polished Legal PA/Secretary to join them on a permanent basis providing full support to a Head of Department and adhoc duties for the wider team.
As a Legal Secretary / PA for this vibrant company, you will always be one step ahead and your organisational skills will be second to none. It is absolutely essential that you possess these qualities as the role is very fast paced.
The Legal PA will have the following duties:
- Mailbox management
- Extensive diary management
- To answer telephone calls in a professional manner, deal with queries appropriately by delegating to appropriate staff and ensuring detailed, concise information is passed to the relevant personnel
- Creating and amending documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Organise meetings; book rooms; catering etc
- Events and involvement in ad hoc projects
- Extensive Travel arrangements and itineraries
- Preparing Court documents
- Scanning / copying / digital dictation
- Dealing with client invoices
- Preparing documentation / presentations for meetings and events
The Legal PA will need the following:
- Previous Legal experience working for senior members of the team.
- Commercial experience is essential.