Our established client is looking for a capable individual to join them and provide a wide range of accounting related services to their large client base.
Academy Senior Responsibilities
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Providing accounting/ finance related assistance
- Preparing year-end financial statements and ESFA returns
- Training individual clients
- Assist with improvements finance systems
- Carrying out accounting projects
Academy Senior Experience
To be a successful Academy Senior, you will:
- Be ACA, ACCA or CIPFA part or fully qualified, or equivalent
- Have experience in account preparations
- Have the relevant experience, and ideally gained within the education sector and/or charities
- Have excellent IT skills
- Be confident and able to work well under pressure
- Possess good communication skills
- Be a team player
Academy Senior Rewards
Our client is offering a fantastic benefits package including:
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Flexible working
- Central office location
- Please note working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
Our client’s offices are based in central Oxford (OX1) and therefore benefit from excellent public transport links.
Our client is an established Chartered Accountancy practice that is looking for a committed, personable Academy Senior to join their successful team.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.