Assessor in Plumbing
This college is one of the largest Further Education Colleges in the country and is a massive provider for apprentices.
Assessors will work closely with our employers to develop individuals learning to try to motivate and empower them to succeed in all they do.
The college will be looking for you to have a background in Plumbing. You will need knowledge of the apprenticeship frameworks and standards in the relevant occupational sector is vital as you will be responsible for the account management of a caseload of apprentices.
They are looking to take you on full-time 37 hours a week permanent.
You will need:
- An assessor qualification
- Qualification in Plumbing
- Desirable but not needed is a teaching qualification
What the college can offer:
- 30 days paid leave per year, made up of 22 days annual leave and 8 bank/public holidays.
- You will be eligible to receive company sick pay for up to 20 days and statutory sick pay thereafter.
- You will be provided with details of a personal pension plan which you can access.
If this is of interest and you do want to know more then you are more then welcome to give me a call on or email on