Marketing Campaign Manager
Position: Marketing Campaign Manager
Location: Shoreditch (closest station, Old Street)
Reporting to: Global Head of Marketing
Internet of Business’ (IoB) content and events show how to leverage the Internet of Things to create business opportunities and competitive advantage.
Everything we do is vertical specific. Why don’t we bother with cross-industry events? Because this limits how in-depth and relevant we can be to the end user and that’s simply not the IoB way.
The Internet of Business way is completely different:
We don’t do boring! We have abandoned the traditional events model. Our conferences use the latest technologies and individual venues to give everybody involved that ‘Rockstar’ experience.
We benefit the end user! Our content is unbiased and our conferences aren’t full of vendors. IoB events are not an endless stream of sales pitches We qualify our delegates. They’re all senior end-users, ready to make decisions about investing in the next big technological revolution… The Internet of Things
This role has been created in response to the demands of IoB’s growing event portfolio. It is a key role within a small and developing team. The role will interface with all departments of the business from senior management to delegate sales and will be crucial in the ongoing growth of the company.
Based in the tech start-up heartland of Shoreditch this is a great opportunity to join a very rapidly growing business on the edge of the latest explosion in digital technology.
- Creation, management and execution of event marketing plans to recruit attendees to IoB vertical events
- Manage marketing efforts to support sponsorship team
- Negotiation and management of strategic marketing partnerships for IoB events
- To assist in the writing of marketing and sales collateral, including email, social (paid and organic) and website copy.
- Ownership and management of event websites
- Managing external design resources in the creation of marketing collateral
- To fully understand the CRM system and use to its full effectiveness in running a campaign.
- Auditing and analysis of data universe for each conference vertical under marketer’s remit
- Ownership of database research for own event portfolio
- Management of event budgets
- Reporting on marketing activity and effectiveness
- 18mth+ B2B events marketing experience (multiple events simultaneously)
- Exposure to CRM systems – Microsoft Dynamics preferred but not essential
- Understanding of web analytics
- Digital Marketing experience
- Experience of working in heavily data driven marketing environment
- Understanding of data segmentation and targeting
- Proven ability to work within tight deadlines
- Highly effective time management
- High level of numeracy
- Natural problem solver
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form)
Salary & Remuneration: up to £30k dependent on experience. Performance based incentive introduced after successful completion of probation period.
Skills Event Marketing, media marketing, conference marketing, exhibition marketing