Solutions & Product Manager
Solutions & Product Manager - Surrey - up to 60K plus Bonus
My client is one of the European market leaders in the technology software, where they offer a number of propositions around printing solutions. With their HQ based in Surrey, their team is constantly growing, helping the brand go from strength to strength.
As Solutions & Product Manager you will be responsible for the commercial product management of EMEA Solutions to maximise potential from the relationships across the EMEA region. Strategic and infrastructure management of the Smart MPS program including relationships with related partners to drive the program to success.
- The scope of the role will be focussing on the solutions product management around sales material, pricing infrastructure, commercial relationships, training SME and competitor analysis
- You will also be responsible for managing various programmes and partner relationships
- Working with the Marcomms team to product Solutions sales material including web content, sales presentations, brochures
- Structure of purchase of products and dissemination of prices.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- A minimum of 5 years of software solutions experience with exposure to the print industry
- 5 years plus of marketing in IT industry
- Exposure to international/matrixed environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative and imaginative
- Flexible to travel
- Great presentation and training skills, attention to detail and project management, as well as prove business case development.