Mid-Level Designer: Campaigns & Marketing
Join our growing Visual Design & UX Team!
As a Designer at Travelex, you’ll be working across teams to connect with customers, internal stakeholders and the world at large through your work. Reporting to our Head of Design and working as part of a core visual design and UX team, you’ll collaborate with the people behind our brand and suite of digital products and add your own creative expertise into the mix.
We’re looking for a passionate Mid-Level Designer to support new product launches as well as help continue to develop, fine-tune and align the visual identity and creative for existing core services.
You will focus primnarily on the creative work required to support our marketing campaign and promotional materials across our network of global offices and would suit a self-motivated creative who is happiest designing across both print and digital platforms.
Who we are looking for?
- 3+ years of professional print & digital design experience
- Expert in Adobe CC Suite
- High proficiency in Adobe After Effects
- Ability to align your work to creative strategy/fixed identify pattern
- Self-motivated, organized, and responsible
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Easily able to communicate concepts and ideas
- Fearless of tight deadlines and direction change.
- Digital UI design experience (cross-channel iOS, Android & web
- Experience demonstrating/prototyping digital work (Principle, Invisionetc)
- Experience working in Sketch for rapid UI/Prototyping on digital projects.
Why join Travelex?
We have embarked on a digital transformation to deliver change and enable us to adapt in a fast changing landscape driven by technology advances and rapidly changing consumer behaviour. We’re looking for passionate and driven people to join us in our mission. In return you’ll have the opportunity to work for a global organisation in a fun and ambitious team, whilst have creative input and autonomy to help drive Travelex forward.
We look forward to welcoming you!