Role: Finance Manager
Location: City of London
Salary: £45k - £50k d.o.e
Are you a qualified Finance Manager looking to join a forward thinking business? Do you have proven experience managing a finance department as well as suggesting and introducing improvements to systems and processes? Do you have a flexible approach to handling a busy workload and tight deadlines? If this sounds like you, please read on!
Our client, a well-established multinational Communications agency based in the lively City of London, is looking for a proactive Finance Manager to assist the FD with running an effective and efficient Finance team. The Finance Manager will have a wide range of responsibilities and be expected to manage tasks with a flexible and hands-on approach.
Main Responsibilities of the Finance Manager:
- Prepare monthly consolidated management accounts with variance analysis
- Prepare and reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Prepare forecast financials, including cash flow statements
- Maintain daily cashflow
- Manage the accounts payable function
- Manage bank reconciliations
- Review payroll
- Identify potential cost savings and implement plans for this
- Provide any improvements to accounting systems and processes
- Ad hoc duties as directed by FD
Successful Candidate for the Finance Manager role:
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/equivalent or strong QBE or Finalist candidates
- Experience managing finance functions
- Proven experience suggesting and implementing improvements to systems and processes
- Able to successfully train, motivate and manage staff
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office programmes
- Excellent organisational skills, able to time manage, meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to demonstrate these when dealing with people with less financial knowledge
- Flexible and adaptable to a busy and evolving workplace
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.