New Business IT Sales Executive
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000 (OTE £80,000) dependent on experience
Skills: Sales, Account management, New Business, Firewalls, Cyber, Cloud Security, Managed Services, Renewals, Upselling, Software, Technical, Forecasting, Reporting, Relationships, IT, Presentations, Reporting, Targets, TAS, SPIN,
About the company
Do you want to work for a rapidly expanding and successful IT Consultancy that operates nationwide?
Our client, an IT Services, Solutions and Consultancy are looking to recruit a New Business Sales Executive to join their business and build relationships across the industry. This role will suit experienced and proactive Account Managers who have a technical understanding of products that will suit individual businesses.
Suitable candidates will be able to offer a consultative approach whilst building relationships, upselling and gaining new business.
What will your working week be like?
This will be a varied role, with your main responsibilities including:
- Pro-actively generate new business opportunities to develop the core propositions and generate new business leads
- Ability to cross sell advanced IT security solutions and the wider group portfolio of Cloud, and Managed Services primarily with knowledge of security, software, infrastructure
- Follow up, support and action any potential new business clients
- Manage directly sales prospecting for new business customers on a regular basis
- Generate a substantive sales opportunity pipeline to achieve sales targets
- Produce customer-specific proposals and attend customer meetings and presentations, with the aim of persuading prospects/clients of the benefits to working with us
- Manage the sales process from beginning to successful delivery
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include:
- Forecasts, Activity reports, Account Plans
- Attend and contribute to sales meetings, presentations, and training courses
- Develop and maintain a high level of understanding of the technical solutions value, propositions and to be able to present these in context that is aligned to the client need.
- Develop and maintain knowledge and experience of relevant technologies, with a specific focus on IT security
- Develop positive relationships, internally and externally
- Adhere to the Sales Procedure as defined in the Company’s Process Model and Quality Assurance systems
Who will suit this role?
- Must have current knowledge of Mid-Market accounts
- Proven IT Sales experience selling enterprise in Cloud and Managed Services, security software and/or hardware Firewall technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud., Cloud security, Perimeter Firewall and End Point Security
- Relationship management and new business sales experience
- Comfortable meeting with and presenting at all levels
- Enthusiastic working as well as developing business directly
- Familiar with sales methodologies such as TAS or SPIN
- Experience of working across various vertical markets, while specialisation on certain verticals can be of advantage
- Ability to show empathy to customers, partners and colleagues
- Dedication and passion to meet set goals
- Good analytical and forecasting skills
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills
- A structured and processed style of working with good time-management skills
***For your information***
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords;Sales, Account management, New Business, Firewalls, Cyber, Cloud Security, Managed Services, Renewals, Upselling, Software, Technical, Forecasting, Reporting, Relationships, IT, Presentations, Reporting, Targets, TAS, SPIN,
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.