Digital Product Manager
The Digital Product Manager will need to provide digital product support to the Head of Digital in rolling out new digital initiatives across the group. Your role will be to own and manage key products and their successful delivery and management during their lifecycle.
My client is a market leading brand from within the Pharmaceuticals space based in Weybridge, Surrey
The Digital Product Manager will be required to
- Support the Head of Digital and central team to manage all product developments and deliveries related to the digital work-stream.
- Works closely with the European digital representatives to understand their requirements priorities.
- Participates in gathering and analysing of internal business requirements by means of interviews, workflow analyses and facilitated discussions with users.
- Translates users' business requirements into detailed functional designs for development, testing and implementation.
The ideal Digital Product Manager will have the following
- Experience with requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, use case development, process flow diagrams.
- Knowledge of SDLC / SW development processes, JIRA, Wiki/Confluence, Agile, Waterfall
- Experience using consulting skills and developing client relationships
- Experience developing digital propositions on across multiple platform devices and technologies
- Highly adaptable and capable of working in an Agile working environment
A salary of circa £60,000 DOE plus bonus and excellent benefits.