Due to continual growth a newly created role has arisen within the UK arm of this international organisation based in the heart of Cheshire.
Reporting to the Financial Accounts Manager and working within a team of 4, who are part of a large finance function, your key responsibilities will include:
- producing the statutory accounts for entities within the Group and being a key contact for the monthly submission of statutory information to the consolidation team
- manage the monthly statutory reporting consolidation purposes
- produce the balance sheets highlighting trends, risks, exceptions and potential control issues as appropriate
- produce the cash flow and report on variances to budget/ forecast
- assist in the production of corporation tax calculations and payments
You will ideally be ACA / ACCA qualified with strong communication skills along with knowledge of Group accounting and inter company transactions
Working knowledge of SAP and IFRS is essential for this role
Great offices located not far from public transport links and a superb benefits package on offer.
Part of the Kellan Group of companies, RK is a longstanding specialist professional recruitment consultancy operating within the Accountancy and Finance sector. Our business focuses in introducing accounting professionals to blue-chip corporates, AIM-listed progressive PLCs, VC/PE backed groups, independent family owned SMEs and entrepreneurial ‘starts-ups’ across all sectors. We provide a tailored service to our clients with a focus on lasting relationships and repeat business. For our candidates, our priority is to provide open and honest career advice and support, actively seeking out organisations to suit their skills and career aspirations. Please visit www.rkaccountancy.co.uk / www.rkfinance.co.uk