Compliance Advisory Manager
We are currently looking to recruit a Compliance Advisory Manager to work for a top Financial Services business in Scotland.
- Regulatory point of contact within the Programme ensuring key business engagement and managing expectations of the Programme deliverables providing oversight ensuring all product/customer materials are fully compliant and fit for purpose.
- Deliver a program of advice and guidance to the business in accordance with detailed Programme
- Design and deliver the methodology used to identify key risks and requirements to demonstrate compliance.
- Promote open and positive working relationships with all key stakeholders.
Key Skills required:
- Relevant and extensive FCA financial services compliance experience, including knowledge and awareness of the FCA handbook requirements.
- Experience of working within Retail Banking is essential.
- Exposure to working within in an Advisory position would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong stakeholder management skills