We are helping our agency client find a super-duper Creative Artworker to join their medium-sized, full service agency in Chipping Norton.
We have worked with this agency for over 10 years, and placed many a happy employee there. They have been thriving for 20 years and are based in the heart of Chipping Norton, with parking onsite; plenty of cafes, bars and shops to enjoy at lunchtime or after work. The work is varied and high-end, supporting a client base of household names. We are looking to add to the artworking team of two, to manage an increase in workload and we are looking to speak to an established Creative Artworker who is happy to take on off and online artworking projects (if you don't have the online experience, this will be trained).
- You will support the day-to-day delivery of all production activities, planning, managing, advising (Designers, Account Managers and clients) and actually producing artwork paying special attention to deadlines and deliverables
- Be responsible for implementation and delivery of guidelines across our full range of clients
- Take ownership and responsibility for realising great creative work as briefed, working under the direction of the Creative Director, Design Director and Senior Artworker
- Be responsible for your own accuracy and maintain organised files
- Keep up-to-date with trends in graphic and digital design techniques and software
This role will suit you down to the grown, if you have:
- A degree or equivalent
- A portfolio that demonstrates accurate and efficient artwork
- A confident communicator with an enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Highly proficient in Adobe Animate, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. A good understanding of Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro is desirable but not essential!
- Adaptable and calm under pressure
- Pre-emptive problem-solving abilities; anticipating issues before they arise and answering needs ahead of demand
- Highly organised, methodical and obsessive about detail
Please do get in touch if this sounds like you! Please send CV and portfolio to us asap, but if you don't have your portfolio to hand please don't worry, we can tackle that directly.