Nicholas Associates are currently recruiting for an SME manufacturer based in Sheffield who are looking to appoint a new Company Accountant.
About the Role:
This is a standalone role, as the Company Accountant and will report into the Managing Director of this business. Your primary responsibility will be dealing with payroll and the transactional accounting within the business as well as assisting with monthly management accounts; other duties include but will not be limited too:
- Variance Analysis
- Job costing
- Accruals and prepayments
- Nominal account reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- VAT returns
- Petty cash and KPI reporting
What are we looking for:
- Previous experienced gained in a SME environment
- Not afraid to be "very hands on"
- Experience of inter-company accounting also a distinct advantage
- Applications from both qualified and QBE applicants both welcome