Lead Developer PHP - Household Brand Bristol
Lead Developer (PHP)| Central Bristol | Salary to £65,000 + lots of benefits
Are you a Senior PHP Developer with bags of experience (inc. MVC frameworks) and the capacity to lead?
Be part of something awesome!
SR2 are partnered with a 'household brand' with offices globally who are building a development team in sunny* Bristol!
*sun not guaranteed
They have made several great PHP hires into the team so far, although this one is arguably the most important - A Lead Developer who will be required to pull the strings and lead a talented team to build, develop, test and maintain business systems (multi-platform).
Abit more about the company - they are:
- Award Winning - the last few years have been particularly standout for them on this front!
- Expanding - they opened over 30 offices in 2017
- Challenging - they challenge the status quo and are disrupting!
- Rewarding - They really reward their staff through a raft of amazing benefits
What will you do day to day?
- Working with the management team to make sure what the team is developing, is aligned to what the company is trying to achieve
- Lead, guide and mentor a team of developers including appraisals and development reviews
- Keep the business in the loop on progress of projects
- Help in hiring the best and brightest to join the team
- Develop! This is not a hands off role - lead by example and write some well-crafted code!
You'll come with the following:
- A passion for PHP and all things opensource
- Solid skills in PHP, PHPUnit, Laravel, MySQL, Linux and Git
- Great comm skills and patience - you will be speaking to non-techies so you'll need to translate somewhat!
- A logical approach to development and to any issues that might arise (not a flapper!)
- A knack for picking up new technologies, and a desire to learn
You will get a salary of up to £65,000, a sizable pension, bonuses, share options, childcare vouchers + Much more!
For a discreet discussion around this opportunity, apply now!