Founded in 1951, our client manages billions of information assets for organisations in every major industry around the world. Their enviable reputation in the global market place for exceptional service ensures they are the market leader.
Their UK Billing Team has an opportunity for a Billing Specialist to join their fast paced environment based in Dunstable.
If successful you will be responsible for producing and maintaining a high standard of billing whether automated or manual, reducing the risk to the business of credit related issues, debt and customer attrition.
The general duties of this role are as follows:
• Production of customer specific billing presentation via excel.
• To actively identify & escalate re-occurring adjustment trend`s to drive improvement across the UKI business.
• Responsible for the upload to oracle of Revenue, Tax & Receivable entries created in their Core Systems.
• Undertake reconciliation`s on a weekly & monthly basis to validate billing transactions have been loaded in completeness.
• Manual creation Invoices/Credit Notes within their Core Billing Systems.
• Provide administrative support for the creation & presentation of invoices & credit notes.
• To review all incoming paperwork to ensure it is complete in its detail, make-up and authorisation. To liaise effectivity with the requestors to obtain any missing information.
• Ensure all task are completed in a timely manner in accordance with SLA &/or month-end schedule.
To be considered for this role they will consider a variety of background providing you will have an analytical approach with advanced Microsoft Excel including a knowledge of:
• INDEX / MATCH
• Pivot Tables
• Various TEXT functions
• Experience with running reports from various systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary: £20K-£25K + bonus and benefits
In return they offer excellent remuneration, training and prospects associated with a global super brand.
Please apply online to receive further instructions on how to complete the application process.
Please check email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.