Year 4 Class Teacher - Temp Full Time. REQUIRED FROM: September 2018. Our client wishes to appoint an outstanding class teacher who is creative, enthusiastic and passionate about education to join our team of staff who work as one to achieve the core purpose - to be the best that you can be. The school is a large primary situated in the North of the city.
We can offer you;
* A leadership team that provides a clear vision for the school's continuing development
* A supportive team of staff who are working to provide good quality learning opportunities for the pupils
* A commitment to professional development and innovation
* Supportive parents who work in partnership with the school team
The successful teacher will;
* Be an excellent, highly motivated primary Teacher who demonstrates a commitment to a skills based curriculum
* Be committed to raising standards, expectations and achievement across the Primary Phase
* Have a good knowledge and understanding of teaching and learning across the Primary Phase
* Be a team player who is fully committed and who enjoys working co-operatively with colleagues
* Have the flexibility and desire to teach across the Primary Phase.
Contact Carla Wright at Teaching Personnel on to apply.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.