Senior SharePoint Administrator
£50,000- £65,000 + benefits
My globally leading client in the financial industry is looking to grow their IT team with the addition of a talented SharePoint Administrator. You will be joining the Business Applications team to help maintain and develop their existing SharePoint on premises and SharePoint Online environments.
This role will provide you with variation in your day and will be sure to allow you to progress and develop your existing skills from the offset:
- Managing SharePoint incidents, risks and issues ensuring they are brought to the attention of management through scheduled meetings
- Working closely with the infrastructure team to ensure all SharePoint environments are running smoothly
- Leading and managing SharePoint projects throughout the full lifecycle
- Develop SharePoint customisations
- Work closely with Business Analysts to help shape and deliver SharePoint solution
To the nature of the role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience administering and supporting SharePoint
- Hands on experience working with SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2016/Online
- SharePoint Architecture knowledge
- Experience with Nintex workflows desirable
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
For this position, my client is in the position to move forward quickly with applications. To put yourself forward for this role and to avoid disappointment, please send your CV over to me on or call me on where I can add you to my shortlist today.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & MS SharePoint jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SharePoint jobs are.
Key Words: Microsoft SharePoint, Pre-Sales, Office 365, MS SharePoint, Business Development, London, Southern UK, Microsoft Gold Partner, SharePoint Administrator,