Audience Development Manager
We are looking for an Audience Development Manager to help us develop and build our YouTube business, as well as help grow our strategy and monetisation on Twitter, across multiple channels.
The key part of this role will be to work on the UNILAD main YouTube channel, to adhere and to build on the current content and marketing strategy applied, with a focus on building UNILAD Originals as a core tenant.
What you will be doing:
- Providing key YouTube insights and data to support the running of the UNILAD main YouTube channel with the YouTube Channel Manager, including maintaining and building on our content strategy going forward.
- Providing audience development insights to our other YouTube channels, including UNILAD Adventure and UNILAD Gaming, as well as providing technical support
- Managing a Junior Video Editor
- Growing content strategy and monetisation efforts on Twitter, as well as developing our partnership with Twitter UK.
- Maintaining and developing our partnership with YouTube, including positioning UNILAD within new and innovative platform developments as well as growing current ventures
- Supporting UNILAD’s key marketing tenants on the platform.
- Working with our Manchester team on production of original content.
- Providing insights and technical support to UNILAD eSports related YouTube activities.
What you will need
- Proven experience growing and maintaining multiple healthy YouTube channels
- Experience working with video content, including an understanding of editing
- Expertise in social media, particularly YouTube, and a passion and knowledge for the industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work autonomously and within a team
- An ability to be able to manage a small team
Skills Marketing, Social Media, Twitter, Youtube, Audience Development, Content Strategy