Purchasing Administrator - £22,000 - Fantastic benefits - Monday - Friday - Tewkesbury
The Client are seeking an experienced Purchasing Administrator who will be responsible for the planning, purchasing and delivery of all raw materials in their Gloucester office, Tewkesbury. The successful candidate will have experience in either a purchasing or stock control background, with excellent Excel skills and MRP experience.
Purchasing Administrator Duties;
- Liaising with suppliers regarding day to day issues
- Assisting in reviewing current and sourcing new suppliers
- Placing orders with approved suppliers
- Maintaining inventory levels of purchased stock and raw materials against targets
- Working with current suppliers to improve performance
If you are an existing Purchasing Administrator, or Stock control administrator, looking for a new challenge in Tewkesbury, then please do send Red your CV today!
Job title: Purchasing Administrator