Assistant Manager - Forensic Analytics - Modelling SQL, SAS
This is a chance to work with a leading consultancy company as an Assistant Manager within the Data Science & Forensic Analytics team. As part of the world's leading provider of Forensic and Dispute Advisory services, they are always on the lookout driven individuals to perform extensive, complex and often urgent investigations into high profile business cases.
This consultancy is one of the largest global professional consulting companies in the world and its network is comprised of independent member firms located around the world - with a footprint in more than 150 countries. Working across multiple different companies, the ideal candidate has the opportunity to expose themselves within a networks driven by success.
You will work on a wide range of Financial Crime, Investigations and Dispute projects, furthermore identifying hidden relationships and patterns in complex, disparate and often enormous databases. You will:
- Build advanced proprietary models and leverage open source and vendor software's to accelerate work to wider forensic teams.
- Provide in-depth insights to our clients based on your findings and work on challenging client-facing projects.
- Understanding client and stakeholder requirements and deliver analytical work, either individually or within a small team.
- Using your experience to identify and propose new solutions to client problems and assist in the development of them.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture, where people are recognised for their contribution.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Broad knowledge of established and emerging Machine Learning/AI technologies (must have).
- Bright individuals with a passion for both developing sophisticated data analysis techniques.
- Data analysis and modelling using standard software's such as Python, SQL, SAS & R.
- Delivery of work in a fraud prevention or financial crime setting (not necessary, but would be ideal)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms.
- Educated to degree level (or have equivalent experience) in a relevant academic discipline.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Krishen Patel Via the Apply link on this page.