SPECIFICATIONS TECHNOLOGIST - FOOD MANUFACTURING
Specifications Technologist - Food Manufacturing
This global food manufacturer supply a range of products into the UK retailers, and now require an experienced Specifications Technologist to join the technical team.
This is a varied role which would suit anyone able to hit the ground running. Experience working with the retailers systems in a similar role is essential.
- Manage the customer Technical libraries to ensure they are appropriately maintained and updated.
- Ensure compliance with our customers and legal requirements.
- Maintaining and updating documentation.
- Maintain effective lines of communication between the Technical Department, Commercial, NPD, Production and the rest of the business, and externally where appropriate.
- Ideally degree qualified in a food related subject - highly beneficial.
- Experience writing specifications for the UK retailers.
- Ability to correspond professionally in writing with suppliers and customers.
- Must display a methodical and organised approach to managing workload.
- Must display an ability to meet demanding timescales.
- Must show care and accuracy in dealing with technical information.