EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A SALES ENGINEER
Fugro GB Marine Ltd are enjoying a sustained period of growth and as a result we have a vacancy for an experienced Sales Engineer based in our Wallingford office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing global company.
- Interacting with clients on the phone and by email to undertake sales and tendering activities as part of the Department’s existing sales team.
- Preparation of quotations, co-ordination of tenders and proposals and management of costings using existing sales documents and spreadsheets. (Average project value band of £30k to £1m).
- Production of periodic reports including live quotes, future prospects, developing opportunities, sales visit potentials and competitors.
- Actively participate in a monthly sales team meeting together with the Line Manager reviewing the status of all issued quotes, key prospects emerging, market information, etc
- Liaise within the Department regarding management of Client and Fugro terms and conditions on a tender by tender basis.
- Participating in technical and contractual negotiations with Clients.
- Liaise with the Commercial Departments of Clients as part of the sales process, including liaison with other Fugro Companies.
Who we are:
Fugro GB Marine Ltd is the world’s foremost provider of commercial meteorological and oceanographic (metocean) monitoring, measurement, assessment and consulting services with offices located around the globe. The role is within the Offshore Systems division of Fugro GB Marine Ltd, based in the Wallingford (UK) office. The division’s core work is the design, build, installation and maintenance of integrated, high specification metocean, helideck and response monitoring systems for the offshore Oil & Gas industry.
What you will need to be successful:
You must have previous experience of Sales Engineer activities and hold a degree or higher level qualification in science or engineering. You will have a strong attention to detail and high regard for accuracy along with your ability to communicate at all levels and create strong, cooperative relationships.
What we offer:
This is a permanent full time post based in Wallingford, Oxfordshire.
Fugro offer a benefits package that includes the following:
A competitive salary accompanied by an attractive package including contributory pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days annual leave, private medical insurance and a subsidised restaurant.
If you are interested to join Fugro’s talented team, please apply by submitting a CV quoting ref 3055.
Deadline for application submission is 15th June 2018.
As defined by UK Visa & Immigration, this role is not eligible for company sponsorship. Overseas applicants must be able to demonstrate and prove their eligibility to live and work in the UK. Please refer to UK Visa & Immigration for more information.
Fugro GB Marine is an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications are judged on the relevant skills and experience of the candidate, and not by gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, belief, age, nationality (other than where work permits may be required), or ethnicity.