International Finance Manager
My client is an international well established, fast growth and highly acquisitive
medical research and development company looking for a progressive Finance Manager, to act as lead finance contact for the Corporate Services Finance function in the UK. The opportunity is based in West London and is paying a base salary of £50,000-£60,000 plus benefits and Discretionary Bonus.
Act as lead finance contact for the Corporate Services Finance function in the UK, both externally to our partners and internally to staff. This includes providing significant support to the Chief Finance Officer - Global.
- Creating budgets and reporting to meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders
- Create efficiency's and encourages the effective utilisation of resources.
- Produce quarterly and annual financial reporting or forecasting.
- Lead financial modelling of quarterly expenditure internationally.
- Building relationships with the senior C-Suite team and international leaders.
The Ideal Candidate
- Fully Qualified accountant with international reporting exposure.
- Management/supervision of a an global finance function.
- Substantial experience in financial reporting and accounting,
- Excellent IT skills - competent to advanced level in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of using SAP an advantage.