Project Engineer - Construction/ Temporary Works
Project Engineer |
Construction/ Temporary Works |
Main Contractor |
Midlands/ Birmingham |
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Full Package
- Do you have experience of working on major Construction schemes?
- Strong understanding and experience of Temporary Works?
- Do you have experience of working on major residential/ commercial construction schemes?
- Do you hold a CPCS A61/ Appointed Person?
- Involvement in pre-construction/ tender stages?
If so, it would be great to hear from you!
I am currently working with a Main Contractor, who have a turnover of around £1 Billion.You will be working on a long term scheme with a Project value of +£60m.
The client are looking for a talented Project Engineer who has a strong Temporary Works background to work within the pre-construction team.You will be heavily involved within the tender process for upcoming schemes in the Midlands area.
Upon work winning schemes you will drive the project and provide technical leadership throughout the project.The successful candidate will gain insight into pre-construction processes and upon hitting targets gain career progression towards Regional/ Principal Engineer.
You will report in to the Pre-Construction Director during tender process and Project Director once on site.
- SMSTS Training.
- First Aid.
- Eng/ M.Eng.
- Temporary Works Coordinator
- MICE/ C.Eng/ TMICE/ AMICE
- A61 CPCS
- Revit/ BIM knowledge (Beneficial)
- Tender knowledge (Beneficial)
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on:
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.