Full Stack Software Developer
Position: Full Stack Software Developer
Location: London or Kent
Salary: £50 - 65k (Depending on experience)
Kinect’s exciting new consultancy client has a requirement for a Full Stack Developer to join its team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join at company in a key time in their development as they look to establish a foothold in their specialised sector of Blockchain/ Crypto and are recruiting for a number of positions at various levels.Our client is looking to appoint a developer who enjoys writing code, but also looking to be heavily involved in growing and shaping the business/ technology.
The Developer will work across a variety of backend technologies and initiatives including:
- Develop high transactional backend &APIs.
- Participate in technical reviews as part of the developmentprocess.
- Collaborate with the global team in continuous improvementefforts.
- Contribute to our framework libraries, open source projects andplugins.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in ComputerScience (or equivalent)
- Has expert knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB or DynamoDB) or RDBMS (e.g. PostgreSQL or MySQL)— from schema design, indexing, querying, and performance tuning to replication, sharding, and ensuring highavailability.
- Experience in developing HTTP-based APIs and implementation of RESTfulservices.
- Experience working with Lambda or Azurefunctions.
- Experience with message queues (e.g. Rabbit MQ orSQS).
- Gets excited about modern cloud-native application architecture — e.g. microservices, serverless, containerization andorchestration.
- Experience with object-oriented and MVC designpatterns
- Skillful in design patterns & SOLID principles and worked with TDD or BDD development models.
- Proven record in developing scalable, highly available and highly performing middle-tier components.
- Drive and passion for producing the highest quality of code at alltime.
- Experience working with agile methodologies, such asSCRUM.
- Understanding of Blockchain / distributed ledger technologies - familiarity with platforms,such as Ethereum and/orHyperledger.
- Experience with AWS orAzure.
- Interest incryptography.
- Mobile Development using Cordova, Ionic or any otherframeworks.
- 3-6 months of experience withBlockChain (Ideal)