Les Enfants is a large 120-place nursery in Bromley that occupies two Victorian houses which have been specifically adapted to meet the individual needs of each age group. The nursery is open from 8:00am to 6:00pm and is recognised as 'outstanding’ by Ofsted. The nursery has an extensive, outdoor garden, excellent quality toys and resources, parking facilities and a fantastic reputation in the local community.
Due to our continued success we are now looking for an enthusiastic full time qualified Nursery Nurse to join a growing and dedicated team.
What you need
• A relevant childcare qualification at Level 3
• A positive can-do attitude
• A true passion for Early Years and Childcare
• Previous experience working as practitioner
What we give you
• Extensive training and career development in a supportive environnent
• Competitive annual salary
• You will receive an annual holiday entitlement and get the week off between Christmas and New Year on the Company
• You can take an extra day’s holiday in the month of your birthday, whenever it suits you
• Receive paid time to attend numerous training and CPD activities
• Receive a discount on your childcare if your child attends one of our nurseries
• Get childcare vouchers/tax free childcare
• Your salary will be reviewed every April
• Annual Company awards to recognise colleagues with outstanding achievements
• Regular bonuses to celebrate the team’s success
• The Company will contribute towards your pension
• Medicash health plan - investing in your health
• Unlimited access to Eduko Extras - flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle
• Payments to recommend friends to work for Eduko
As part of our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children in our care, the successful candidate is expected to undergo an enhanced DBS check.