Part Time Sales Advisor - Worcester
Sales Advisor – Worcester
Part Time 16 hours per week
Monday – Saturday
We are thrilled to announce that due to our continued growth and success, we will soon be opening our first Worcester Decorating Centre.
We have an exciting opportunity for a friendly and reliable Sales Advisor to join this new team to provide exceptional service to our customers in store and bring in new business in the area!
With a prominent location on Worcester Trade Park and easy access to the city, the branch will offer a spectacular product range which will include a showroom featuring a comprehensive range of designer paints and wallcoverings. Brewers are renowned through the country for providing friendly and knowledgeable customer service - it's why we welcome so many repeat customers back into our business.
As part of a team of 5, you will play a vital part in helping us serve customers and keeping the branch running smoothly - experience with our products isn't necessary, if you bring great customer service and team working skills to the table, we'll give you everything you need to succeed. The role may also include some delivery driving in and around the local area so a driver with a full licence would be beneficial, but not essential.
A family run business for over 110 years; we have a long history in our industry and have grown to over 160 branches nationwide. The first choice for the professional Decorator, we're excited to continue our success and become Worcester’s premier decorating destination!
As a part time Sales Advisor in our new branch you will:
- Provide exceptional service to customers in branch, to deliver upon our reputation for quality Brewers service
- Use product knowledge to provide recommendations and help customers find the best product for their needs
- Mix paint for Customers, process specialist orders, and request special stock within the Branch network
- Operate the fork lift truck to store stock safely (training will be given)
- Build relationships with customers to fully identify their needs and allow us to provide a comprehensive service
- Promote seasonal and special items, including merchandising goods in-store to increase visibility and sales
- Unload deliveries and ensure stock is distributed throughout the store
- Keep our Warehouse organised and safe, in line with company standards
Who we are looking for to join our new team:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, to understand and translate customer requirements into product recommendations
- Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality - happy to help both customers and colleagues
- A full driving licence would be beneficial (but not essential) as there may be some need to make multi drop deliveries in and around the local area
- Forklift truck license desirable, but not essential as training can be provided
- Enjoys working and supporting a team, but can be relied upon to work as an individual at all times
- Keen to learn, develop skills, and progress within our industry
- Driver with a full licence would be beneficial, but not essential
- Product knowledge, previous retail experience or experience in a decorator’s merchant would be advantageous but not essential, as full training will be given to the right candidate
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free life assurance
- 5% of your salary employer contribution to the pension plan (subject to employee contributions)
- Profit share scheme after qualifying period
- Staff discounts
- Staff uniform
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays increasing with service (pro rata for part time)
- Plenty of internal training opportunities
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Discounts and rewards with selected partners - major high street brands, supermarkets etc
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click the Apply Now button on this page to complete the mandatory application form.
Please note – we have a specified timescale within which to appoint and train. This role may be removed from listings before the closing date if we are successful in finding an appointment.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks of the job expiry date, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.