Interim Management Accountant
Role - Interim Management Accountant
Contract Length - Interim based
Location - Central London
Salary - £35,000-45,000
Industry - Retail
Our client is a market leader in the Retail industry that is looking for a Management Accountant to join an ever growing team. Our client comes with a great reputation in the industry which looks for individuals who are keen to succeed & work in the fast paced environment of inner city London. This role will involve working directly with every key member of the finance team & ensuring all information is passed through to the management team in an efficient and timely manner. While this position is interim based, the chosen candidate will need to be immediately available as they will be responsible for
- Manage, support and lead the finance team
- Inventory Management
- Attending regular meetings to update the
- Forecasting alongside fellow budget holders
- Reporting monthly on income analysis
- Maintaining & reconciling Balance Sheets
- Assisting regulatory reporting
- Candidate must be Part ACCA qualified.
- Have a good knowledge of systems such as SAGE, Oracle, SAP, Xero.
- Good management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Experience of a financial role in the Retail industry (2-3 years)
- Can be a strong team player, as well as a strong candidate who can work. independently.