Test Analyst Team Leader
Our client is a leading Law firm based in Manchester who require a Test Analyst with Team Lead experience to join their IT Team. The role is a combined role of Test Analyst and Team Leader for the Test Team.
transformation programmes and process improvement projects utilising new technologies.
- Work in unison with IT, Software Developers, Project Managers and Business Analysts, and support other Test Team members as appropriate with testing related activities.
- Develop test procedures and best practice, and programme/project test strategies.
- Supervision of Test Analysts, including QA checks, check-ins, team meetings, performance and absence management, and evaluation of training and development needs
- Take full responsibility for the leadership of the team and any necessary action to identify and implement improvement actions also ensuring high levels of employee satisfaction and productivity
- Coordination of Test Team activities, including workload planning, management and time estimations
- Responsible for planning project testing phases, including: writing and executing test plans, writing and executing test scripts, and producing test defect and bug logs.
- Responsible for the testing and QA of new and modified software, including: stress testing, performance testing, functional testing and usability testing.
- Ensure IT and PMO values and working practices, specifically planning, communication, implementation and delivery, are followed and supported.
- Previous experience of manual systems testing and QA experience.
- Previous experience of team leader/supervisor
- Experience in manual workflow/scenario based test scripting and execution.
- Responsible person capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exposure to ITIL, SDLC, Prince or other project management or IT service delivery methodologies.
- Exposure to legal or insurance industry.