Mid - Senior Creative
My client are an exciting creative agency who are truly at the forefront of prioritising culture and staff appreciation. They're on the hunt for a mid-senior creative to join their socialble team, you'll be working on a full time basis in the heart of one of the most beautiful city's the UK has to offer.
You'll be working on a diverse array of projects and campaigns for global clients who have long standing relationships that have been wonderfully nurtured since the agency's inception.
The lucky candidate will get the pleasue of working in a relaxed studio within an atmosphere pumped with creativity.
Key pieces of skills and experince you'll have;
- Be an expert in packaging design for FMCG brands.
- Be good at telling a story, demonstrating they can work from brief to client presentation with a clear thought process and intelligent reasoning.
- Knowing how to work as part of a creative team and be happy to provide positive motivation and guidance to less experienced designers.
- Have a minimum 6 years design (preferably agency) experience with a backbone in fast turnaround FMCG packaging and brand work.
- Be happy to present their work direct to clients and be able to pro-actively look for solutions when they are challenged.
- Have a thick skin and bulletproof Mac skills.
- Be happy to travel to client meetings in London and overseas.
Does this sound like you? Whether you're looking for a role nearby or are open to relocating to the South West get in touch!