Design Project Manager
Do you want to immerse yourself in at the center of a global startup ecosystem, with real, hands on experience in the world startup acceleration world? This is your opportunity!
Startupbootcamp is the largest global startup accelerator with 13 programs in 8 cities. We're shaking up the world of startup investing and that’s the global impact of this role. We’re looking for an amazing team member to lead the look and feel of Startupbootcamp - our very own Brand & Design Manager.
While design is a central function of this role, more importantly you’ll be responsible for taking a strategic view of improving Startupbootcamp’s brand from ideation through execution. We’re looking for someone who can manage projects with ease and understands the process of defining objectives across many stakeholders.
What you are going to be doing:
- Take full ownership of the Startupbootcamp brand and continuously look for ways to better define and improve how the brand is conveyed both externally and internally
- Lead the ideation, planning and implementation of all brand improvement projects including defining project tasks, resource requirements, transition strategies, KPIs, and coordinating with wider Startupbootcamp team
- Create a professional quality digital and collateral design template database and brand style guide that can be used across the organization
- Work closely with the global team to improve the design on key brand assets such as the website, banners, brochures, and business cards
- Quickly identify when you need external support for specific projects, and in these cases manage external contractors with ultra efficiency for professional results
Skills Marketing, Branding, Photoshop, Design, Project Management, Strategic Planning, Powerpoint, Startup, Project Manager, Creative mindset, Illustrator InDesign, Knowledge of Venture Capital
Sectors Marketing / Events
- 5+ years of project management experience, preferably in managing many rebranding or brand improvement projects from initial concept to end delivery
- Excellent designer highly skilled in Powerpoint, Photoshop, Illustrator InDesign
- Proven ability to take broad remits and create a strategic plan with stakeholder buy-in
- A creative mind, skilled in the design of various products such as pitch decks, marketing material both on and offline, etc
- The role requires both extreme focus on details while juggling MANY tasks
- An analytical mind with experience creating, analyzing, and optimizing hypothesize test
Nice to have:
- Previously led a marketing/design team
- Startup experience: there’s no HR person or support staff to rely on
- Knowledge of startup accelerators and/or venture capital
- Comfortable with creator platforms for producing, graphics, video, photography, etc
- Witty sense of humor - don’t take yourself too serious, we love a good laugh
?Don't Fit Exactly:
Don’t fit the job spec perfectly but have unique skills that enable you to thrive in this role? We don’t hire great backgrounds, we hire great people. We realize nobody fits every desired skill and background of a role description, and that’s OK. If you have a passion for joining an amazing team and becoming the world’s best Branding & Design Manager, we’d love to hear from you!
Why Startupbootcamp is a great place to work:
- You will be pushed out of your comfort zone in a supportive environment, and encouraged to try new things and learn new skills every day
- You will work closely with one of the most diverse teams imaginable with different backgrounds, perspectives, and opinions
- We have a flexible structure (place, time, traveling, etc) because we very well know creativity doesn’t always strike when sitting in an office
- Each team member creates their own OKR based goals with a quarterly update and feedback lunch to evaluate progress and update objectives
- We offer a unique opportunity for you to immerse yourself in the global startup ecosystem