Industrial Disease Fee Earner
My client, a high performing, boutique law firm based in Manchester, are looking for an experienced Industrial Disease Fee Earner to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be well versed in running a caseload of Industrial Disease matters including noise induced hearing loss claims.
Your main duties and responsibilities in addition to running a caseload will be;
* To take initial instructions and liaise with clients throughout the entirety of the claim
* To correspond with Third Party Insurers and negotiate settlements
* To interview witnesses where necessary
* To obtain medical records, police reports and conduct claim valuations according to guidelines and legal research
* To Correspond and prepare legal documents for Council, Courts and other Agencies
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and dedicated candidate to join a well respected firm in the market! My client is offering a great remuneration package of £22,000-£30,000 per annum plus additional benefits.
If you want to progress your career in a challenging but very rewarding role then please apply today by sending your CV to .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.