Stage One Handler
Due to exciting growth in our busy and fast paced office based in Ellesmere port, we are looking to recruit an additional Personal injury Stage One Claims Handler for our Jigsaw Law offices.
You will be the first point of contact for our clients who have sustained an injury during a road traffic incident. You'll need to possess strong communications skills, both verbally and written.
You'll show empathy and sensitivity to the situation our clients have found them selves in.
Duties will include.....
- Take full instructions from the client over the telephone.
- Pay attention to detail and collate data on Client’s Personal details, Injury, Accident Circumstances, etc.
- Check accident location on Google maps, obtain details of vehicles, other parties, insurers, Police, witnesses etc.
- Vet the claim, if approved, claim goes to Team Leader for allocation to a Fee Earner, where we will look to gain compensation for our clients.
- Take calls and messages, chase documentation and client paperwork, on behalf of the Legal teams.
- Represent the firm in a professional manner in all dealings with both internal and external parties
Previous experience of working in the accident claims or accident management sectors is preferred but not essential as is knowledge of the legal profession, full training is provided.
Monday to Friday on a shift rota basis. 9.00am to 5pm and one week of -
10.30am - 7:00pm
You will be required to work Saturdays on a shift rota basis - You will receive a full shift allowance of £1550 per year.
We offer 20 days annual leave increasing by one day for each completed full calendar year’s service to a maximum of 25 days