Job Title: Nursery Manager
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
Starting Salary - £32,000 - £40,000 per annum, negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
We currently have an amazing opportunity for a Nursery Manager to manage our lovely setting which is 'Outstanding'.
We are looking for the BEST, in return we offer a very good salary!!
Looking for a highly experienced, passionate candidate with years of experience as a Nursery Manager, degree qualified (Preferred) that is at a setting where they have also achieved 'Outstanding' OFSTED.
This Nursery Managers position will be Full time, 40 Hours per week + half day off that rotates.
Nursery Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance related bonuses
- Excellent access to public transport
- 1 minute walk to leatherhead town centre
- Flexible shift patterns
- 31 days holiday a year including Christmas closure period
- Holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority
- Opportunities for ongoing professional development and further training
- Online Learning Journals
- Recommend a friend to enroll incentive
- Recommend a colleague to employ bonus scheme
- Family run looking to promote a friendly and open environment
- Regular staff socials and team building experiences
Competitive salary package with yearly pay reviews
- Training Opportunities Paid for by the company
- Support from the Area Manager
- Childcare discount
- Bonus Scheme Based on Performance
- Sick pay accruement based on years of service
**Parking Available and great local transport links **
Nursery Manager , Nursery , Manager , Forestry , Ofsted , EYFS , SENCO , Montessori, Deputy Manager, Safeguarding, Child Protection,