The role will involve working alongside the team currently of 5 lawyers on M&A transaction work and other company law matters. The successful Corporate Paralegal will be involved in many aspects of my client's transaction work but should expect mainly to assist with drafting of ancillary documents, searches, due diligence work and similar, supervised by one of the qualified solicitors.
The successful Corporate Paralegal will either have a good degree, if not in law then combined with a post-graduate legal qualification and ideally their LPC qualification. Ideally they will also have some existing experience of working as a paralegal in a commercial law firm or in-house with some exposure to transactional matters.
Furthermore, there will be opportunities for client facing experience in addition to providing support internally to other members of the team.
- LLB or equivalent legal qualification;
- The ideal candidates will possess previous transactional experience and a good grounding in transaction management;
- Excellent computer/technical skills working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of software including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- A flexible, highly motivated, proactive and 'can do' working style;
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to team work;
- Commitment to ongoing learning and development.
This is a fantastic Reading based Corporate Paralegal role offering an excellent salary as well as a golden opportunity to work directly for one of the region's leading Managing Partners.
Apply now for further information and a completely confidential discussion about a move at this level.
Please contact Alex Forsberg, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.ukÃ for more legal positions in London and the South East.